Here on Life with Lynnie (LwL) do you know what I plan to share with you?
You might realize. Or, you may not.
What is it?
I'll let you know about,,, movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Life with Blondie, starring Penny Singleton, Arthur Lake and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this black and white domestic comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_with_Blondie. I liked watching it!
* Blondie: Footlight Glamour, starring Penny Singleton, Arthur lake and other actors. To check out this black and white film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footlight_Glamour. Even though it didn't mention Blondie on the title, I enjoyed watching it!
* Blondie's Anniversary, starring Penny Singleton, Arthur Lake and other actors. Would you like to check out this black and white comedy film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blondie%27s_Anniversary. Did I enjoy this movie? Yes, I truly did!
* Blondie Goes to College, starring Penny Singleton, Arthur Lake and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this Columbia comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blondie_Goes_to_College. I liked it!
* Blondie for Victory, starring Penny Singleton, Arthur Lake and more actors. If you want to check out this American film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blondie_for_Victory. I admit, I enjoyed it!
These movies truly touched my heart.
After all, the parents and all family members who were shown in these movies, truly loved each other.
Just as I have done with my family, even though there wasn't always love shown.
Love is so very important.
Thinking about that, made me think of John 15:12, "This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.".
Amen! This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
Yes, love is very important. But the best love we can ever receive is from Jesus! Just as you read what He said... in today's Bible verse.
Yes, I love my family... and friends.
But, I'm truly thankfiul for the love from Jesus!
After all, He truly loves us... who belong to Him.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org