There is something I want to let you know about, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL).
It is not regarding an article to read.
It's about... movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Lawman, starring Burt Lancaster, Lee J. Cobb and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this American western film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawman_(film). It was good to see.
* Run of the Arrow, starring Rod Steiger, Sara Montiel and other actors. To check out this western film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Run_of_the_Arrow. It was interesting.
* Good Day for a Hanging, starring Fred MacMurray, Margaret Hayes and other actors. Would you like to check out this American Western film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Day_for_a_Hanging. Would you like to know how I felt about this movie? I'll let you know. It was shocking and okay... so, I watched it.
* The Scalphunters, starring Burt Lancaster, Ossie Davis and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this American western film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scalphunters. I was glad to see it.
* The Big Trees, starring Kirk Douglas, Eve Miller and other actors. If you want to check out this Western film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Trees. Even though I enjoyed watching it, I found it shocking that a religious group was in the movie... since it wasn't meant to be about... religion... or even... Christianity.
Yes, I enjoyed watching the movies!
However, as you probably read, I felt it was shocking that a religious group was part of that last movie.
Are all religious groups the same?
However... anyone who is truly Christian... like me... helps to... lead people... to God.
Thinking about that, made me think about John 14:6, "".
Everyone... who does NOT become a believer... will NOT be able to know God... or... be accepted by Him... or be provided by Him... or even be... loved by Him.
So, please understand that I pray... if you haven't yet done that... you will.
For... if you do become a born again Christian believer... you will belong to Him... just as I do.
And, we will be with Him... during everlasting life... which will be truly... wonderful.
Yes I praise Him.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...