Like I did last week, I'll share with you... war movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* In Harm's Way, starring John Wayne, Kirk Douglas and other actors. Click on this link to check out this American epic Panavision war film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Harm%27s_Way. It touched my heart.
* Von Ryan's Express, starring Frank Sinatra, Trevor Howard and other actors. To check out this WW2 adventure film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Von_Ryan%27s_Express. It was a good movie,
* Where Eagles Dare, starring Richard Burton, Clint Eastwood and other actors. Would you like to check out this British Metrocolor World War 2 action film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where_Eagles_Dare. Would you like to know if I liked this movie? I'll let you know... yes... I was happy to have seen it!
* Pork Chop Hill, starring Gregory Peck, Rip Torn and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this American Korean War film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pork_Chop_Hill. I was glad to have watched it.
* The Dirty Dozen, starring Lee Marvin, Ernest Borgnine and other actors. If you want to check out this American war film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dirty_Dozen. I enjoyed watching it.
I was sad and happy to have watched all the war movies I've shared.
Please realize that I feel it is important to watch war movies. But, it's also important to think about wars.
They touch my heart.
After all, not just about watching war movies, but also thinking about how my dad and other relatives participated in WW2, it made me happy that God helped them win the war.
Thinking about that, made me think about Jeremiah 51:20, "Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;".
Amen! Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;.
Even though nations and kingdoms were hurt and/or destroyed, God helped the winning countries to help rebuild some country's areas that were physically destroyed.
I praise God.
All I can say... is...
...thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org