Like in the past, you'll read about... movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* The Mirror Has Two Faces, starring Barbra Streisand, Jeff Bridges and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this American romantic comedy-drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mirror_Has_Two_Faces. I felt it was wonderful!
* Molly, starring Elisabeth Shue, Aaron Eckhart and other actors. To check out this romantic comedy-drama film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molly_(1999_film). It was lovely.
* Moscow on the Hudson, starring Robin Williams, Maria Conchita Alonso and other actors. Would you like to check out this American romantic comedy-drama film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_on_the_Hudson. Would you like to know if I liked it? I did!
* Return to Me, starring David Duchovny, Minnie Driver and other actors. Please click on this link to check out this romantic comedy-drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Return_to_Me. I enjoyed it.
* Woman of the Year, starring Spencer Tracy, Katharine Hepburn and other actors. If you want o check out this American romantic comedy-drama film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woman_of_the_Year. I adored it!
Yes, these movies all included romance/love.
But, even though all these movies claimed to be funny/comedy, I didn't find them like that... for they also included troubles in life.
However, in many situations, the relationships seemed to improve.
Yes, people in the movies seemed to be exalted... much like what happens in real life for people who belong to God... and look to Him for help.
Much seemed to be like how God could help... even though He wasn't mentioned in the movies.
Thinking about that made me think about 1 Peter 5:8, "Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:".
Amen! Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:.
Yes, He WILL exalt you... when you belong to Him.
Do you belong to Him?
Have you gained salvation and everlasting life by trusting in/believing upon our Lord, Jesus Christ?
If you have, then you belong to Him... and He will always exalt you.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com