Here on Life with Lynnie (LwL) I'll be doing something for you.
I will let you know about... movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* The Age of Innocence, starring Daniel Day-Lewis, Michelle Pfeiffer and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this American historical romantic drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Age_of_Innocence_(1993_film). I found it interesting, but not fully happy.
* Autumn in New York, starring Richard Gere, Winona Ryder and other actors. To check out this American romantic drama film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autumn_in_New_York_(film). I found it sad, but was glad I saw it.
* Daisy Kenyon, starring Joan Crawford, Henry Fonda and other actors. Would you like to check out this American romantic drama film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daisy_Kenyon. Would you like to know how I felt about it? I'll let you know. It was good to have seen it!
* Leaving Las Vegas, starring Nicolas Cage, Elisabeth Shue and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this American romantic drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leaving_Las_Vegas. To me, it was dangerous, but I watched it.
* Untamed Heart, starring Christian Slater, Marisa Tomei and other actors. If you want to check out this American romantic drama film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untamed_Heart. I found it saddening of life.
Even though I enjoyed watching those movies, I did find them good... but also sad.
After all, there was some situations where heart was affected.
Thinking about that, made me think about Joel 2:12, "Therefore also now, saith the , turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning:".
Amen! Therefore also now, saith the , turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning.
Of course, it doesn't usually happen in movies... that people will look to God.
But, since life isn't always easy even in this world... WE need to look to Him!
If we do, then we can become a believer... and trust in Him.
Once we've become a born again Christian... we have gained salvation and everlasting life... by trusting in/believing upon our Lord, Jesus Christ... then... we He will be happy to love us... and provide for us.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...