Here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), I'm going to do something.
I'll share links regatding... movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Blondie's Best Event, starring Penny Singleton, Arthur Lake and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this black -and-white comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blondie%27s_Blessed_Event. I was happy seeing it.
* Blondie Goes to College, starring Penny Singleton, Arthur Lake and other actors. To check out this Columbia comedy film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blondie_Goes_to_College. I enjoyed it.
* Blondie Plays Cupid, starring Penny Singleton, Arthur Lake and other actors. Would you like to check out this American comedy film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blondie_Plays_Cupid. Do you want to know if I liked it? I did!
* Blondie on a Budget, starring Penny Singleton, Arthur Lake and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this American comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blondie_on_a_Budget. It was good to see it.
* Blondie Hits the Jackpot, starring Penny Singleton, Arthur Lake and other actors. If you want to check out this black-and-white comedy film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blondie_Hits_the_Jackpot. It was sad to me regarding 'jackpot', but I watched it and enjoyed the rest of the movie.
Even though I truly enjoyed each of these movies, I didn't like the fact that money from the family was used for the jackpot... even though they felt it was needed to be done.
However, Blondie's family was always financially supported well by her husband, who worked and earned income... and lived in a lovely home they owned.
Thinking about that, made me think about Proverbs 13:11, "Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but he that gathereth by labour shall increase.".
Amen! Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but he that gathereth by labour shall increase.
To me, it's wonderful that we who read God's Word, the Bible... realizes what He does for us!
Do you read the entire Bible?
Hopefully, you do... or will, now... because you become knowledgeable about what He wants for us... and what He'll do for us.
I praise Him, for always supporting people who belong to Him.
It doesn't mean that everyone will be rich.
But, He does support and provide for everyone who gained salvation and everlasting life, by trusting in/believing upon our Lord, Jesus Christ.
For... when we belong to Him, He truly loves us.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com
Saturday, October 24, 2020
Posted by Life with Lynnie at 12:00 AM
Labels: believer, Bible, Bible Verses, Blondie, comedy, God/Jesus, Gospel, Life, links, Love, Movie, Praise, provides, Salvation, Support, Thankful, Truth, Work