Here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), I will share some things with you.
Any idea what those things will be?
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Nightmare Alley, starring Tyrone Power, Joan Blondell and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this noir film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nightmare_Alley_(1947_film). It seemed sad to me.
* His Kind of Woman, starring Robert Mitchum, Jane Russell and other actors. To check out this black-and-white film noir, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/His_Kind_of_Woman. I found it scary.
* The Postman Always Rings Twice, starring Lana Turner, John Garfield and other actors. Would you like to check out this film noir? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Postman_Always_Rings_Twice_(1946_film). Do you think I enjoyed it? Yes... and no. Why? I found it partially sinful.
* Human Desire, starring Glenn Ford, Gloria Grahame and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this black-and-white film noir: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Desire. Even though I found it had good acting, I found the story showed hurtfulness.
* The Street With No Name, starring Mark Stevens, Richard Widmark and other actors. If you would like to check out this film noir, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Street_with_No_Name. I find murder to be not great... but the movie seemed worth watching.
Even though movies are quite often good to watch... like these ones... they can sometimes be sad.
But, to me... God is always there.
Thinking about that, made me think about Psalm 146:8, "The openeth the eyes of the blind: the raiseth them that are bowed down: the loveth the righteous:".
Amen! The openeth the eyes of the blind: the raiseth them that are bowed down: the loveth the righteous:
To me, it is not just when watching movies... that we can feel somewhat sad.
Life can also be sad.
But, God IS there for anyone/everyone... who belongs to Him.
Yes, He is there for everyone who is righteous... who became a believer... and... He truly loves us all.
It is a blessing... being loved by Him... for He cares for... and helps us!
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org