Here is a link for an article by articles.mercola.com that is entitled, Are Seed Oils Behind the Majority of Diseases This Century?: https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/07/18/chris-knobbe-macular-degeneration.aspx?cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1HL&cid=20200718Z1&mid=DM593378&rid=919202328.
Hopefully, you clicked on that link and read that article. I can only share a bit (I copied/pasted):
- Ophthalmologist Dr. Chris Knobbe says most chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer, high blood pressure, stroke, diabetes, obesity, metabolic syndrome, Alzheimer's disease and macular degeneration are linked to the consumption of processed seed oils
- Knobbe says the large consumption of omega-6 seed oil in everyday Western diets is so dangerous it is "a global human experiment ... without informed consent"
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids, also called PUFAs, found in vegetable oils, edible oils, seed oils, trans fat and plant oils, owe their existence to "roller mill technology," which replaced stone mill technology and removed their nutrients
- Many people now consume 80 grams of PUFAs a day, which amounts to 720 calories and one-third of their caloric intake
- Results from studies of tribal peoples and animals have demonstrated the deleterious effects of PUFAs in the diet
What do heart disease, cancer, high blood pressure, stroke, diabetes, obesity, metabolic syndrome, Alzheimer's disease, macular degeneration and other chronic health conditions of modern society have in common? They all have increased by shocking amounts in the last decades. And, they are all linked to the consumption of seed oils.
If you didn't read it yet, I hope you will!
After all, Mercola does good in so many ways to me, because I receive e-mail.
Thinking about that, made me think about Hebrews 13:16, "But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.".
Amen! But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.
Yes, to me... it is truly good to read Mercola's e-mail messages.
Not only am I happy to read them... but I believe God is pleased... because Mercola helps so many people to know about health information.
So, I am thankful.
Thank you, Mercola!
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com