Here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), I'll be doing something, today.
I'll be sharing with you... movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Supernova, starring James Spader, Angela Bassett and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this Swiss-American science fiction horror film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernova_(2000_film). I found it sad.
* Making Mr. Right, starring John Malkovich, Ann Magnuson and other actors. To check out this American science fiction romantic comedy film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Making_Mr._Right. I didn't find it funny... even though it's supposed tp be comedy.
* Screamers, starring Peter Weller, Roy Dupuis and other actors. Would you like to check out this Canadian-American science fiction horror film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screamers_(1995_film). So you wonder if I liked it? I wanted to scream!
* Close Encounters of the Third Kind, starring Richard Dreyfuss, Teri Garr and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this American science fiction film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Close_Encounters_of_the_Third_Kind. I found it scary.
* The Thing from Another World, starring Margaret Sheridan, Kenneth Tobey and other actors. If you would like to check out this American black-and-white science fiction-horror film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thing_from_Another_World. I keep watching the sky... but not like in this movie!
As you might be aware... I don't often watch science fiction movies... but, I do sometimes.
Not just because they can be scary to me.
I also find them foolish... sometimes.
Thinking about that, made me think about Romans 1:22, "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,".
Amen! Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.
Yes, it is important to become wise.
To me... the best thing to do to become wise... is to read God's Word... the Bible.
Do you read the Bible?
I read the entire Bible every year.
If you don't yet read the Bible, then please decide to read the Bible... and here is how I believe it would be good for you to read it: Begin reading in the New Testament portion of the Bible... by reading the book of John.
Then... read the rest of the Bible to the very end.
After you've done that, then begin reading the Bible again, by reading the book of Genesis in the Old Testament portion of the Bible... for it the beginning of the Bible... Then read the entire Bible.
If you do that... you will become wise.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com