I will share... movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Clean Slate, starring Dana Carvey, Valeria Golino and other actors. Check out this American comedy film by clicking on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clean_Slate_(1994_film). I liked seeing it!
* Johnny Be Good, starring Anthony Michael Hall, Robert Downey Jr. and other actors. To check out this American comedy film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Be_Good. It was good.
* It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World, starring Spencer Tracy, Milton Berle and other actors. Would you like to check out this American Epic-comedy film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It%27s_a_Mad,_Mad,_Mad,_Mad_World. Would you like to know if I liked it? I did!
* After the Thin Man, starring William Powell, Myrna Loy and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this American comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/After_the_Thin_Man. I enjoyed it.
* The Long, Long Trailer, starring Lucille Ball, Desi Arnaz and other actors. If you want to check out this American Anscocolor road comedy film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Long,_Long_Trailer. I loved it so much!
Watching these lovely movies didn't just make me laugh.
They were so nice that they made me feel good.
Thinking about that, made me think about Proverbs 17:22, "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.".
A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.
Even though some movies can make you feel good, some movies... or, some things in life... won't, and can affect you... like what we read in today's Bible verse.
When we become a born again Christian... Jesus loves us and gives us... the Holy Spirit who also helps us... leads us... and educates us.
For that, I am thankful.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com