There is something I will do today, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL).
I will let you know about... movies!
Here are some movies I watched:
* Sherlock Holmes: Pursuit to Algiers, starring Basil Rathbone, Nigel Bruce and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this twelfth entry of a Sherlock Holmes film that is considered a mystery: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pursuit_to_Algiers. I liked seeing it!
* Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of Baskervilles, starring Basil Rathbone, Nigel Bruce and other actors. To check out this crime film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hound_of_the_Baskervilles. It was good!
* Sherlock Holmes: Dressed to Kill, starring Basil Rathbone, Nigel Bruce and other actors. Would you like to check out this film that is the last of fourteen films and is considered a mystery? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dressed_to_Kill_(1946_film). Did I like it? Yes! It was good to watch!
* Sherlock Holmes: The Woman in Green, starring Basil Rathbone, Nigel Bruce and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this American film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Woman_in_Green. Interesting!
* Sherlock Holmes in Washington, starring Basil Rathbone, Nigel Bruce and other actors. If you want to check out this fifth film, that is considered to be mystery, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherlock_Holmes_in_Washington. I enjoyed it!
Even though I watched these actors... I saw other actors, because I have actually seen some older versions of some of those movies... with different actors.
Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson are truly good people in any/all movies I've watched where they were located.
Even though it is impossible to know if Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson were Christian... I felt like they were always doing what God would want to be done.
Thinking about that, made me think about Galatians 6:2, "Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.".
Amen! Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.
Did they bear other people's burdens... and help them?
To me... yes... absolutely, always... in those movies.
I was truly thankful that those movies were written and filmed well... even though bad things were happening to people on the movies
Because people were helped in many ways... just as I believe God would want to happen.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com