Today, I'll do something here on Life with Lynnie (LwL).
It's like something I've done before.
I'll share... movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Wait Until Dark, starring Audrey Hepburn, Alan Arkin and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this American thriller horror film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wait_Until_Dark_(film). Even though I liked watching that wonderful actor... Audrey Hepburn, I felt like the story/film was partially evil.
* Ghost Town (1988), starring Franc Luz, Catherine Hickland and other actors. To check out this American Western horror film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_Town_(1988_film). This movie scared me!
* Below Zero, starring Edward Furlong, Michael Berryman and other actors. Would you like to check out this Canadian thriller-horror film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Below_Zero_(2011_film). Did I like this movie? Not really, even though it was Canadian. Why? I found it threatening.
* The Woods, starring Agnes Bruckner, Patricia Clarkson and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this American supernatural horror film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Woods_(2006_film). To me, it was filled with horribleness.
* 10 to Midnight, starring Charles Bronson, Lisa Eilbacher and other actors. If you want to check out this American crime-horror-thriller film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/10_to_Midnight. I liked watching it.
Even though it was good watching the movies, I realized there was troubles that were not easy to deal with.
Life isn't always easy.
But, when God loves us... because we belong to Him... He helps us deal with evilness by those trying to affect us... and He helps us to do good.
Thinking about that , made me think about Psalm 34:14, "Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.".
Amen! Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.
Yes, even if we have had evilness in our lives, we can be truly loved by God.
He will love us for becoming a born again Christian, who has gained salvation and everlasting life by trusting in/believing upon our Lord, Jesus Christ... and repenting of sin... and being baptized.
If you do that, He will know that you are NOT being evil... and will always love you, and provide for you... forever.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org