Here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), there is something I want to share with you.
So, I will share you... movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Where's Poppa, starring George Segal, Ruth Gordon and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this American black comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where%27s_Poppa%3F. I found it happy and sad... but not funny.
* Clean Slate, starring Dana Carvey, Valeria Golino and other actors. To check out this American comedy film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clean_Slate_(1994_film). It was good!
* Bulletproof Monk, starring Chow Yun-fat, Seann William Scott and other actors. Would you like to check out this American superhero comedy film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulletproof_Monk. Do you wonder if I liked it? Yes and no. Nice, but also sinful.
* Running Scared, starring Gregory Hines, Billy Crystal and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this American buddy cop action comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running_Scared_(1986_film). I enjoyed it!
* Undercover Blues, starring Kathleen Turner, Dennis Quaid and other actors. If you want to check out this comedy film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undercover_Blues. I liked it.
In some ways, these movies were good to see... but they did show... that life... isn't... always easy.
Just as I understand.
Of course... many people do suffer... at this time... in the world.
But, I'm grateful God IS there for me... and provides for me... because I am a born again Christian believer.
Thinking about that, made me think about Romans 8:18, "For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.".
Amen! For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
Please realize that when we are a believer... we receive... glory... from God.
So, even though He honours us in many ways... we need to honour Him!
I do... honour Him.
If you do, I believe He will be happy... and bless you.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com