Here is a link for an article by Mercola that is entitled, Bold Action Required to Defeat Second Wave of COVID-19: https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/06/29/dark-skin-and-vitamin-d-deficiency.aspx?cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1HL&cid=20200629Z1&et_cid=DM580173&et_rid=904823559.
Hopefully, you clicked on that link and read that article. If not, I will only share with you, a bit (I copied/pasted):
- Vitamin D helps regulate immune function and prevent respiratory illnesses in general, and data analyses show clear parallels between vitamin D levels and the risk of infection, severity and mortality from COVID-19 as well
- While U.S. authorities are still trying to debunk (and even instill fear) of vitamin D supplementation, British and Scottish authorities appear to be embracing recommendations to improve public vitamin D levels
- The British Frontline Immune Support Team is providing health care workers with free nutritional supplements known to bolster and regulate immune function
- Public Health Scotland and the British NHS are also assessing the evidence to determine whether vitamin D should be prescribed to in-hospital patients and as a prevention to high-risk groups
- Darker skin requires far more sun exposure to produce adequate vitamin D, so much so that dark-skinned individuals living north of the equator are virtually guaranteed to be chronically deficient
Hopefully, you read all the information provided on that article., for there was much more information provided.
To me, it is a blessing reading that article even though it was provided a while ago.
After all, people will be helped... in many ways.
So, I feel God will bless Mercola.
Thinking about that, made me think about Proverbs 19:17, "He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and that which he hath given will he pay him again.".
Amen! He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and that which he hath given will he pay him again.
Of course, as you just read, it is so very important to help other people.
After all, God will then provide again... for you!
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org