I'll share... movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Lawman, starring Burt Lancaster, Robert Ryan and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this American western film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawman_(film). I liked it!
* Tall in the Saddle, starring John Wayne, Ward Bond and other actors. To check out this American western film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tall_in_the_Saddle. I was happy to see it.
* The Quick and the Dead, starring Sharon Stone, Gene Hackman and other actors. Would you like to check out this American Revisionist Western film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Quick_and_the_Dead_(1995_film). Do you wonder if I liked seeing it? I did!
* The Shootist, starring John Wayne, Lauran Bacall and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this American western film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shootist. I liked seeing it, but I also found it sad. :'(
* Good Day for a Hanging, starring Fred MacMurray, Margaret Hayes and other actors. If you want to check out this American ColumbiaColor Western film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Day_for_a_Hanging. To me, it was very sad.
Even though I enjoyed watching these movies, I also found them a bit... or seriously... sad.
That made me think a lot... about God.
Thinking about that, made me think about 1 Peter 5:7, "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.".
Amen! Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
Why did I think so much about God?
Because I belong to Him... I always let Him know when I personally go through sad things in my life... and He cares for me and helps me.
He will do the same for you... if you belong to Him.
If you haven't yet, please gain salvation and everlasting life... by trusting in/believing upon our Lord, Jesus Christ.
If you do, then as a Christian believer... you will belong to Him, and... He will always love... and care for you.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org