On Life with Lynnie (LwL), today, I'll do something.
It's something I've done before... and will do again.
I'll share with you... some movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* The Stone Killer, starring Charles Bronson, Martin Balsam and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this action thriller film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stone_Killer. I was happy to see it.
* Malone, starring Burt Reynolds, Kenneth McMillan and other actors. To check out this American action thriller film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malone_(film). It was nice.
* The Taking of Pelham 123, starring Denzel Washington, John Travolta and other actors. Would you like to check out this American action thriller film? Would you like to know if I liked it? I'll let you know... I did!
* Black Rain, starring Michael Douglas, Andy Garcia and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this American action thriller film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Rain_(1989_American_film). It was good to see.
* Ronin, starring Robert De Niro, Jean Reno and other actors. To check out this American action thriller film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronin_(film). I liked watching it.
Even though I liked watching these action thriller movies, they truly were crime issues.
Crime isn't easy.
It can cause people to be upset and experience trials/troubles.
Thinking about that, made me think about Psalm 34:17, "The righteous cry, and the heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.".
Amen! The righteous cry, and the heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
I praise God that whenever we who belong to Him cry during troubles in our lives, He hears us... and helps us.
He is always there for us who belong to Him... for we become righteous... when we are a born again Christian.
He helps us/delivers us from the troubles... just as we read in today's Bible verse.
Even though my life hasn't been easy or good... He has always helped me, because I belong to Him.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org