Do you have any idea?
I want to share... movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Range War, starring William Boyd, Russell Hayden and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this American Western film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Range_War. I was glad to watch it.
* Ambush, starring Robert Taylor, John Hodiak and other actors. To check out this western film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambush_(1950_film). I was happy seeing it.
* Man Without a Star, starring Kirk Douglas, Jeanne Crain and other actors. Would you like to check out this American Technicolor Western film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_Without_a_Star. Do you wonder if I liked it? I did!
* Geronimo (1939: Geronimo: The Story of a Great Enemy), starring Preston Foster, Ellen Drew and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this American Adventure Western film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geronimo_(1939_film). It was interesting.
* Last of the Comanches, starring Broderick Crawford, Barbara Hale and other actors. If you want to check out this American Trchnicolor Western film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_of_the_Comanches. I enjoyed it.
To me... western movies are interesting.
In those types of movies, we can usually see that there are people who are good to others and some... who are bad to others... even if they don't know each other.
And, in some ways. they seem to be treated differently than they should be... or similarly.
Thinking about that made me think about Matthew 5:43-44, "Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;".
Amen! Jesus said in those verses... Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;.
Yes, we need to love our enemies, bless them and pray for them.
I belong to Him... because I gained salvation and everlasting life, when I trusted in/believed upon our Lord, Jesus Christ.
And I read all the Bible, every year.
If you don't, then do it now... for if you do... you will become knowledgeable and He will bless you.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com