So, today, I will do it, again.
I'll share movies with you!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Detour, starring Tom Neal, Ann Savage and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this American film noir: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detour_(1945_film). I enjoyed it.
* Nightmare Alley, starring Tyrone Power, Joan Blondell and other actors. To check out this film noir, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nightmare_Alley_(1947_film). It was interesting.
* They Drive by Night, starring George Raft, Ann Sheridan and other actors. Would you like to check out this film noir? If you would like to, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Drive_by_Night. Would you like to know if I enjoyed seeing this movie? I'll let you know. Yes, I did!
* The Unfaithful, starring Ann Sheridan, Lew Ayres and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this film noir: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Unfaithful_(1947_film). It was good to watch, but was sad.
* Stranger on the Third Floor, starring Peter Lorre, John McGuire and other actors. If you would like to check out this American film noir, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stranger_on_the_Third_Floor. I liked watching it.
Even though I found these movies good to watch, They were similar in some ways.
Yes, they were sad... but very knowledgeable regarding how people would react according to troubles.
Thinking about that, made me think about Proverbs 22:3, "A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.".
Amen! A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.
Yes, wise people see evilness and try to keep away.
Are you wise?
If you read God's Word, the Bible... then you would become educated... and... wise!
After all, when you read what God wants us to know about, it truly helps you.
If you belong to Him... and do read what God wants you to know... I believe He will also bless you... for... when you belong to Him... He loves you.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com