Here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), there are some things I would like to share with you.
Here are some movies I watched:
* Poltergeist, starring JoBeth Williams, Craig T. Nelson and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this American supernatural horror film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poltergeist_(1982_film). To me, it was scary.
* Poltergeist 2: The Other Side, starring JoBeth Williams, Craig T. Nelson and other actors. To check out this American supernatural horror film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poltergeist_II:_The_Other_Side. It made me nervous.
* Poltergeist 3, starring Tim Skerritt, Nancy Allen and other actors. Would you like to check out this American supernatural horror film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poltergeist_III. Do you want to know if I liked it? Well, I'll let you know that it was shocking to me.
* Poltergeist: The Legacy, starring Derek de Lint, Helen Shaver and other actors. Please click on this link to check out this Canadian horror television episode from the series that began: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poltergeist:_The_Legacy. Even though it was called part of a series, it was truly a film... that was scary to me.
* Poltergeist Curse, staring JoBeth Williams, Julian Beck and other actors. If you want to check out this horror film, click on this link: https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2013/06/the-poltergeist-curse/. To me, it was terrifying.
Even though I usually like to watch some movies again, I may or may not watch these movies, again.
They made me feel very emotional.
Thinking about that, made me think about 2 Timothy 1:7. "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.".
Amen! For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Yes, not just movies we watch can cause us fear.
Some things happening during our lives can also make us feel awful.
But, God won't do that to us.
When we belong to Him, He truly helps us... and loves us.
For that, I am truly thankful.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, May 9, 2020
Posted by Life with Lynnie at 12:00 AM
Labels: believer, Bible Verses, Christian, God/Jesus, help, Horror, links, Love, Movie, power, Thankful