Here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), there are some things I would like to share with you.
Here are some movies I watched:
* Poltergeist, starring JoBeth Williams, Craig T. Nelson and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this American supernatural horror film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poltergeist_(1982_film). To me, it was scary.
* Poltergeist 2: The Other Side, starring JoBeth Williams, Craig T. Nelson and other actors. To check out this American supernatural horror film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poltergeist_II:_The_Other_Side. It made me nervous.
* Poltergeist 3, starring Tim Skerritt, Nancy Allen and other actors. Would you like to check out this American supernatural horror film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poltergeist_III. Do you want to know if I liked it? Well, I'll let you know that it was shocking to me.
* Poltergeist: The Legacy, starring Derek de Lint, Helen Shaver and other actors. Please click on this link to check out this Canadian horror television episode from the series that began: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poltergeist:_The_Legacy. Even though it was called part of a series, it was truly a film... that was scary to me.
* Poltergeist Curse, staring JoBeth Williams, Julian Beck and other actors. If you want to check out this horror film, click on this link: https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2013/06/the-poltergeist-curse/. To me, it was terrifying.
Even though I usually like to watch some movies again, I may or may not watch these movies, again.
They made me feel very emotional.
Thinking about that, made me think about 2 Timothy 1:7. " ".