I will share some movies!
Here are some movies I watched:
* Look Who's Talking, starring John Travolta, Kirstie Alley and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this American romantic comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Look_Who%27s_Talking. I enjoyed seeing this movie!
* Baby Boom, starring Diane Keaton, Harold Ramis and other actors. To check out this romantic comedy film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_Boom_(film). I liked this movie.
* The Favor, starring Elizabeth McGovern, Bill Pullman and other actors. Would you want to check out this romantic comedy film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Favor_(1994_film). I didn't really like it, since some sexual sin happened.
* Speechless, starring Michael Keaton, Geena Davis and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this American romantic comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speechless_(1994_film). I didn't find it happy, but liked watching it.
* Moonstruck, starring Cher, Nicholas Cage and other actors. If you would like to check out this American romantic comedy film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moonstruck. I have seen it... many times!
Even though I have truly enjoyed some of these movies, some also had evilness even though they were supposed to be romantic comedy.
Unfortunately, real life can also be like that for some people.
But, I believe we need to avoid dishonesty and evilness... but look for everything to be good.
Thinking about that, made me think about Romans 12:9, "Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.".
Amen! Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.
Of course, the best love we can have... is from God... when we belong to Him!
I belong to Him... because I gained salvation and everlasting life by trusting in/believing upon our Lord, Jesus Christ.
Do you belong to Him?
If you do belong to Him, He will be so very happy... and will love you.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org