There is something I feel I want to let you know about, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL).
Here are some movies I watched:
* The Nevadan, starring Randolph Scott, Dorothy Malone and other actors. Click on this link to check out this American Cinecolor Western film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nevadan. I enjoyed it.
* Fort Apache, starring John Wayne, Henry Fonda and other actors. To check out this western film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Apache_(film). I was glad to watch it!
* Westward the Women, starring Robert Taylor, Denise Darcel and other actors. Would you like o check out this western film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westward_the_Women. Did I like it? Yes!
* Rage at Dawn, starring, Randolph Scott, Forrest Tucker and other actors. Please click on this link to check out this American Technicolor Western film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rage_at_Dawn. It was interesting.
* Chisum, starring John Wayne, Ben Johnson and other actors. If you would like to check out this American western film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chisum. It was good to watch!
To me, western films are really good to watch.
Watching movies like these, makes me think about how SOME people help others.
Thinking about that, made me think about Philippians 2:4, "Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others".
Amen! Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.
Do you look and/or think about your own things?
Do you look and/or think about other people and their things?
If you do... and if you are a believer... to belong to God, then you will want to help people.
Just as God wants you to do.
And then... He will bless you!
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org