Today, is a day when I'll share things with you, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL).
I will share with you... movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* The Rage: Carrie 2, starring Emily Bergl, Jason London and other actors. Click on this link to check out this American supernatural horror film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rage:_Carrie_2. I didn't like that a sex game was played at a party... for to me, it was sinful.
* The Swarm, starring Michael Caine, Katherine Ross and other actors. To check out this American disaster-horror film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Swarm_(film). I didn't like that bees were killing people.
* Cloverfield, starring Lizzy Caplan, T.J. Miller and other actors. Would you like to check out this American found footage monster horror film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloverfield. Would you like to know what I thought about it? Well, I actually found it scary!
* The Dark Half, starring Timothy Hutton, Amy Madigan and other actors. Please click on this link to check out this American horror film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Half_(film). I felt like it was evil.
* Gargoyles, starring Cornel Wilde, Jennifer Salt and other actors. If you would like to check out this horror film, click on this link: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068622/. It made me feel nervous.
Even though these movies were interesting to see, they didn't seem to do anything other than create fear.
Fear isn't good.
But if anyone experiences fear, they truly need to have God.
Thinking about that, made me think about 1 Corinthians 2:3, "And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.".
Amen! And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.
Yes, no matter what we experience in life that isn't easy to deal with, if we have gained salvation and everlasting life by trusting in/believing upon our Lord, Jesus Christ... He will always love us... be with us... and help us.
For that, I am truly thankful.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com
Saturday, April 4, 2020
Posted by Life with Lynnie at 12:00 AM
Labels: Bible Verses, evil, fear, God/Jesus, help, Horror, Life, links, Love, Movie, Murder, Salvation, Sin, Thankful