I'll share with you... movies!
* Caught, starring James Mason, Barbara Bel Geddes and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this American film noir: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caught_(1949_film). I found it sad.
* Detective Story, starring Kirk Douglas, Eleanor Parker and other actors. To check out this film noir, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detective_Story_(1951_film). It was good to watch.
* Dangerous Passage, starring Robert Lowery, Phyllis Brooks and other actors. Would you like to check out this American film noir drama film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dangerous_Passage. Do you wonder if I liked it? I did!
* His Kind of Woman, starring Vincent Price, Jane Russell and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this American black-and-white film noir: .https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/His_Kind_of_Woman. I enjoyed it.
* The House on Telegraph Hill, starring Richard Basehart, Valentina Cortese and other actors. If you want to check out this American film noir, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_House_on_Telegraph_Hill. I liked it, especially the ending.
It's not surprising to me that the people in each of these movies I mentioned about, had troubles in their lives.
Thinking about that made me think about 1 Peter 4:12, "Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:".
Amen! Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:.
Yes, strange things do happen to people.
And, can affect us... in many ways.
But, if you are a Christian believer... because you gained salvation and everlasting life, because you trusted in/believed upon our Lord, Jesus Christ, you would read the Bible... and realize that even though we will/may have troubles in our lives, He will always be there for us and will help us.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com