Guess what I'll do today, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL)?
I'll tell you about some... movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* True Confessions, starring Robert Di Niro, Robert Duvall and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this American neo-noir crime film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Confessions_(film). It touched my heart.
* Lady in the Lake, starring Robert Montgomery, Audrey Totter and other actors. To check out this American film noir, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_in_the_Lake. To me, it was scary.
* The Postman Always Rings Twice, starring Lana Turner, John Garfield and other actors. Would you like to check out this American film noir? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Postman_Always_Rings_Twice_(1946_film). Do you think I liked it? Well, it was interesting enough that I actually saw it more than once.
* Shock, starring Vincent Price, Lynn Bari and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this American film noir: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shock_(1946_film). Yes, it was shocking to me.
* Fallen Angel, starring Alice Faye, Dana Andrews and other actors. If you want to check out this black-and-white film noir, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallen_Angel_(1945_film). I found it sad.
Even though I found it okay to watch these movies, I felt they were sinful in some ways.
Not just in movies, but even in life... people are sinful.
But, God provided for everyone on this earth.
Thinking about that, made me think of Romans 5:8, "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.".
Amen! But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
I must admit that I am truly thankful that God the Father, sent His Son, Jesus... to earth... to pay the price for the sin of the world, for all who believe upon Him.
Of course, I'm also thankful to Jesus, who became Jesus Christ!
I am so thankful, for I repented from sin... and I belong to Him... and love Him!
Thank You for loving me... and everyone else who belongs to You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com