Why do I think that?
Because... I will let you know about some movies... and something else!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Saddle Tramp, starring Joel McCrea, Wanda Hendrix and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this American Technicolor Western film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saddle_Tramp_(film). It was a sad story on the film, but I watched it.
* The First Texan, starring Joel McCrea, Felicia Farr and other actors. To check out this CinemaScope and Technicolor (western) film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_First_Texan. I liked it.
* Stars in My Crown, starring Joel McCrea, Ellen Drew and other actors. Would you like to check out this western film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stars_in_My_Crown_(film). Do you think I liked this movie? I did!
* The Oklahoman, starring Joel McCrea, Barbara Hale and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this western film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Oklahoman_(film). I enjoyed it.
* Frenchie, starring Joel McCrea, Shelley Winters and other actors. If you would like to check out this American Technicolor Western film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenchie. This was another sad movie to me, but I was glad I saw it.
To me, it was amazing watching many movies with actor... Joel McCrea.
Later, I checked him out. Here is a link you can click on, to read about Joel McCrea: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joel_McCrea.
Hopefully, you clicked on that link, and read about Joel McCrea. If you did, then you would have read about him and his family... and what was done after he died. I'll share something with you something I felt was a blessing (I copied/pasted):
After his death his family ultimately donated thirty five acres of their personal property to the newly formed Conejo Valley YMCA for the city of Thousand Oaks, California preserving the ranch. They also donated 75 acres to the Conejo Open Space Conservancy Agency (COSCA), which is designated as the Joel McCrea Wildlife Preserve; and five acres to the Boys and Girls Club of Camarillo, CA.
Is YMCA Christian? If you click on this link, you'll be able to read what I will let you know... plus more: https://www.quora.com/Is-the-YMCA-still-a-Christian-organization.
I will let you know a bit (I copied/pasted):
The YMCA or now called “The Y” is no longer a christian organization. They no longer use the mission statement that includes Spirit, Mind and Body. They Y still embrace the core values of Honesty, Caring, Respect, and Responsibility. but the main Pillars are Healthy living, Youth development, and Social Responsibility. The Y is an all inclusive organization.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to read if Joel McCrea was Christian. But, everywhere I read, even in other articles than what I shared with you, his mom and his wife were Christian... so I do think that he was also Christian.
Reading so much about him, made me realize that he received grace... and God blessed him, and provided for him and family, in so many ways.
Thinking about that, made me think about 2 Corinthians 9:8, "And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:".
Amen! And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:.
Yes, it is truly a blessing to belong to God.
If you do, then in the future, when your life ends, here on earth... both you and I will spend eternity with Him.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com