I will share to you... movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* The Night They Raided Minsky's, starring Jason Robards, Bert Lahr and other actors. Click on this link to check out this musical comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Night_They_Raided_Minsky%27s. It was nice!
* Yankee Doodle Dandy, starring James Cagney, Joan Leslie and other actors. To check out this American biographical music film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yankee_Doodle_Dandy. I enjoyed it!
* Oliver!, starring Ron Moody, Oliver Reed and other actors. Would you like to check this British musical drama film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver!_(film). Did you wonder if I liked it? I'll let you know. I actually saw it the first time... at a movie theatre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada... when I was a teenager. Yes, I loved it!
* Kid Galahad, starring Elvis Presley, Lola Albright and other actors. Please click on this link, to check it out this American musical film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kid_Galahad. I was wonderful!
* West Side Story, starring Natalie Wood, Richard Beymer and other actors. If you would like to check out this American musical romantic drama film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Side_Story_(1961_film). I liked it!
To me, I like movies with music, even though they aren't being shown all the time.
I love many types of music... like what was used in these movies.
Yes, I love music...but, especially music that praises God!
So do other people.
Thinking about that, made me think about Acts 16:25, "And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.".
Amen! And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.
AS you probably realize, music touches my heart.
And has touched the hearts of other Christians... especially with hymns and/or music that would praise God.... just as we read in today's Bible verse.
Hopefully, you feel the same... and sing to honour Him as often as you can.
If you do, God will be praised.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org