Today, I'll share things with you, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL).
Any idea what I'll share?
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Joe Kidd, starring Clint Eastwood, Robert Duvall and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this American Technicolor western film in Panavision: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Kidd. I liked it.
* Lawman, starring Burt Lancaster, Robert Ryan and other actors. To check out this American western film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawman_(film). It was good!
* The Cowboys, starring John Wayne, Roscoe Lee Browne and other actors. Would you like to check out this American western film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cowboys. Did I like it? Yes... and no. To me, it was great, but it made me sad when John Wayne got murdered in the movie.
* Guns of Diablo, starring Charles Bronson, Susan Oliver and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this Metrocolor Western film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns_of_Diablo. I enjoyed it!
* Firecreek, starring James Stewart, Henry Fonda and other actors. If you want to check out this American western film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firecreek. It was nice.
I must admit that I enjoyed seeing those actors on these movies.
I believe that they were good actors, because they worked hard... and well.
And I believe they were mostly healthy... because I believe they ate well, also.
Thinking about that, made me think of 2 Thessalonians 3:10, "For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.".
Amen! For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.
Yes, those actors seemed to have good lives... that they worked in.
They and their families were supported well.
Does that happen for everyone?
There is no way of knowing, unless you belong to God.
If you do, for sure He will provide for you.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com
Saturday, January 11, 2020
Should You Eat?
Posted by Life with Lynnie at 12:00 AM