Here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), I will share some things with you.
I'll share some movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* The Fugitive Kind, starring Marlon Brando, AnnaMagnani and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this American drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fugitive_Kind. I found it good to watch.
* September (2007), starring Xavier Samuel, Clarence John Ryan and other actors. To check out this Australian drama film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_(2007_film). I found it interesting to see.
* Fool for Love, starring Sam Shepard, Kim Basinger and other actors. Would you like to check out this American drama film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fool_for_Love_(film). Did I like this movie? Yes! I did!
* The Paper Chase, starring Timothy Bottoms, Lindsay Wagner and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this 1973 (drama) film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Paper_Chase_(film). It was interesting.
* Searching for Bobby Fischer, starring Joe Mantegna, Laurence Fishburne and other actors. If you would like to check out this American drama film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Searching_for_Bobby_Fischer. I enjoyed watching this movie.
Drama movies are emotional in many ways.
Much like what life can be for every person.
And, we can also laugh... or cry.
Thinking about that, made me think about Romans 12:15, "Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.".
Amen! Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.
Yes, I do what God wants me to do, in many ways.
I rejoice with people... when something good happens in their life.
But, I also have wept/cried with some people... when something heart-breaking happened.
To me, God has always helped me... in many ways, since I belong to Him.
For that, I am truly thankful!
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com