On Life with Lynnie (LwL), there are some things that I let you know about on Saturdays.
Do you know?
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Scrooge (1970), starring Albert Finney, Alec Guinness and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this British musical film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrooge_(1970_film). I liked this movie.
* A Christmas Carol (1951), starring Alastair Sim, Kathleen Harrison and other actors. To check out this British dramatic film, click on thislink: https://www.britannica.com/topic/A-Christmas-Carol-film-1951. To me, it was surprising that it was also called... Scrooge... but, I liked it.
* Scrooge (1935), starring Sir Seymour Hicks, Donald Calthrop and other actors. Would you like to check out this British fantasy film? If so. click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrooge_(1935_film). Did I like this film? Yes, I did.
* A Christmas Carol (2009), starring Jim Carrey, Gary Oldman and other sactors. Please click on this link to check out this American 3D computer-animated dark fantasy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Christmas_Carol_(2009_film). I liked it... even though it was a lot newer.
* Scrooge (1951), starring Alastair Sim, Mervyn Johns and other actors. If you would like to check out this British fantasy drama film, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrooge_(1951_film). I truly enjoyed this movie! In fact, to me, it is the best movie!
Are you surprised that I watched all these movies?
They were shown in the summer!
Even though the names of the movies weren't all the same, the movies were basically the same.
And, they were shown, even though it wasn't normally done... at that time of year.
These movies weren't just celebrating Christmas. They also referred to God in some ways. So, I was happy about that!
Thing about that, made me think of Luke 1:37, "For with God nothing shall be impossible.".
Amen! For with God nothing shall be impossible.
Even though it was summertime here in Canada, it was a blessing watching these movies, even though they were basically the same stories referring to... a time of... Christmas!
Knowing I've enjoyed that basic story each and every time I saw them over many, many years, I'm truly thankful.
Thank You, Lord... for having people and a TV station providing movies that touch my heart!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org