It's not regarding anything or anyone in Canada.
It's regarding UK... and USA.
Here is a short ad/article that is entitled, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will break 6 royal traditions on their first Christmas without the royal family: https://www.msn.com/en-ca/lifestyle/royals/prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-will-break-6-royal-traditions-on-their-first-christmas-without-the-royal-family/ss-BBY20X6?ocid=spartanntp.
Hopefully, you clicked on the link and read what was stated. I'll share it (I copied/pasted):
- The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are set to break some major royal Christmas traditions as they spend their first holiday season without the Queen and the rest of the royal family.
- The couple have spent every Christmas since they got engaged in 2017 at the Queen's Sandringham Estate.
- This year, Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, and their son, Archie, will spend the holiday with the duchess' mother, Doria Ragland, most likely at her home in Los Angeles.
- With a different location comes a new Christmas experience for the family, who will miss out on the monarch's annual Christmas Eve afternoon tea and exchange of gifts.
- Keep clicking for a list of every tradition the family is expected to break this year, as well as some traditions they could actually keep while being in the US.
For you to read, here is an article by bbc.com that is entitled, Royal Baby: All you need to need to know about the birth of Harry and Meghan's child: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-47934729.
Here is something that the article stated (I copied/pasted):
When was the baby born?
Prince Harry announced Meghan had given birth to their first child - a boy - on 6 May 2019. It was delivered at 05:26 BST, weighing 7lbs 3oz (3.2kg).
It also stated (I copied/pasted):
Could the baby become King or Queen one day?
Yes, in theory, although there are already six royals ahead in the queue.
Prince Harry and Meghan's child is seventh in line for the throne - just behind the baby's father in the order of succession.
To me, it's sad that Harry, Meghan and their baby won't spend Christmas with Queen Elizabeth, this year.
Plus, I believe that Queen Elizabeth and family... might be sad.
Harry normally spends Christmas with Queen Elizabeth and his family.
Please understand that I feel that next year, they wouldn't have to be with Queen Elizabeth and family.
But, since this is the baby's FIRST Christmas, I believe they should be with Queen Elizabeth and family.
Plus, they could have Meghan's family to go to be with them.
But, this wasn't arranged... since Harry, Meghan and their baby are going to be with Meghan's family, in Los Angeles, USA.
Even though it could be truly a sad situation, I believe God will provide for anyone who might feel sad... but, only if they belong to Him.
Thinking about that, made me think of Philippians 4:19. "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.".
Amen! But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
When we belong to Him, He loves us and helps us deal with sad issues in life.
For this I am thankful!
And always will be.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com