Any idea what I'll discuss today, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL)?
Here are some movies I've watched:
* The Street with No Name, starring Mark Stevens, Richard Widmark and other actors. Click on this link to check out this film noir: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Street_with_No_Name. I liked it.
* House of Games, starring Lindsay Crouse, Joe Mantegna and other actors. To check out this American neo-noir heist-thriller film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Games. I enjoyed it.
* Lady in the Lake, starring Robert Montgomery, Audrey Totter and other actors. Would you like to check out this American film noir? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_in_the_Lake. I found it interesting.
* House of Strangers, starring Edward G. Robinson, Susan Hayward and other actors. Please click on this link to check out this American film noir: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Strangers. It was good.
* I Wake Up Screaming, starring Betty Grable, Victor Mature and other actors. If you would like to check out this film noir, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Wake_Up_Screaming. I found it scary, but okay.
Even though I found these movies good to watch, noir movies can be regarding crime.
If crime is done, people who hurt others... owe people, to help them feel better.
Thinking about that, made me think of Romans 13:8, "Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.".
Amen! Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
Hopefully, you will never owe anyone... anything.
Especially, if you've never hurt them... because of love.
Love is so important.
Not just to people. But, also to God!
I love Him.
Even though life isn't easy, I will always love Him!
After all, He loves me.
Thank You, Lord!