Before I discuss here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), I would like to wish my daughter, B... Happy Birthday!
Now, I'll let you know about something I've done.
What is it?
I've watched movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* In Harm's Way, starring John Wayne, Henry Fonda and many other actors. To check out this American epic Panavision war film, click on thid link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Harm%27s_Way. Even though this movie was about war, I enjoyed watching it.
* PT 109, starring Cliff Robertson, Ty Hardin and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this American Technicolor biographical war film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PT_109_(film). It was a good movie regarding WW2.
* The Great Escape, starring Steve McQueen, James Garner and other actors. Would you like to check out this American epic war film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Escape_(film). Did I like this movie? I must admit that I have liked seeing this WW2 movie again, since I've not only seen it many, many times... but, years ago I gave my brother Glenn (who passed away many years ago) this movie... and while he was alive, he also watched it many times and liked it.
* Paths of Glory, starring Kirk Douglas, Ralph Meeker and other actors. Please click on this link to check out this American anti-war film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paths_of_Glory. I liked watching this movie about WW1.
* A Bridge Too Far, starring Dirk Bogarde, Edward Fox and many other actors. If you'd like to check out this epic war film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Bridge_Too_Far_(film). I was glad to this movie.
To me, it's amazing watching many war films.
The war films touch my heart.
Not just because my mom, dad and other family members participated in the Canadian army who during WW2... and after.
But, also because wars have happened so many times.
Just as God told us would happen... in Ecclesiastes 3:8, "A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.".
Amen! A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
Yes, war has happened. Hate has occurred. Peace happens. And so does love!
It's wonderful that God told us that... and so much more!
I read the entire Bible every year.
If you do, then you will learn so much about what God wants us to know.
I must admit that I am truly thankful of Him, and what He wants us to know and understand.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com