I'll share with you... some movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* The Revenge of Frankenstein, starring Peter Cushing, Francis Matthews and other actors. To check out this British horror film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Revenge_of_Frankenstein. To me, it was sad.
* Dracula, starring Peter Cushing, Michael Gough and other actors. Click on this link to check out this British Horror film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dracula_(1958_film). I watched it, even though it wasn't funny to me.
* Frankenstein Must be Destroyed, starring Peter Cushing, Freddie Jones and other actors. Would you like to check out this British horror film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankenstein_Must_Be_Destroyed. Did I like it? Well, I watched it, even though I felt it was evil.
* Dracula Has Risen from the Grave, starring Christopher Lee, Rupert Davies and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this British horror film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dracula_Has_Risen_from_the_Grave. To me, it wasn't great, even though the actors seemed good.
* The Curse of Frankenstein, starring Peter Cushing, Hazel Court and other actors. If you'd like to check out this British horror film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Curse_of_Frankenstein. This movie made me feel sad.
Because it was in October, before Halloween, horror films were shown many times, on several channels.
Hopefully, you realize that each of those films I watched were British horror films!
That touched my heart. Not just because Canada... where I live, was partly British. But, also because some of my family was British, from England, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Yes, I watched the movies, since the actors were truly good. It touched my heart, because of the evilness that was the basics in the movies.
After all, with Halloween being evil, movies like these were being shown.
Thinking of that, made me think of Isaiah 5:20, "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!".
Amen! Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Hopefully, you are truly knowledgeable regarding evilness.
If you are, God will truly bless you.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org