Here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), I'll let you know about something.
Yes, I will include movies!
But, I will discuss something else, also.
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Griffin & Phoenix, starring Dermot Mulroney, Amanda Peet and other actors. If you would like to check out this American Romance film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griffin_%26_Phoenix_(2006_film). I enjoyed it and the couple in it.
* Boomerang, starring Eddie Murphy. Halle Berry and other actors. Click on this link, if you would like to check out this American romantic comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boomerang_(1992_film). I enjoyed this movie.
* Someone to Watch Over Me, starring Tom Berenger, Mimi Rogers and other actors. Would you like to check out this romance crime thriller film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Someone_to_Watch_Over_Me_(film). It was good to see it!
* The Other End of the Line, starring Jesse Metcalfe, Shriya Saran and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this Indian-American romantic comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Other_End_of_the_Line. It was a good movie.
* From Here to Eternity, starring Burt Lancaster, Deborah Kerr and other actors. Feel free to click on this link, to check out this American romantic drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/From_Here_to_Eternity. Even though it was a 1953 movie, I enjoyed it.
Does it seem amazing to you, that these movies were romantic?
To me, since there was also crime, comedy and drama, I didn't feel they were totally romantic. But, there was some love in them.
Thinking about love/romance, it made me think about my deceased husband, who loved me.
When he was alive, he watched over me... and seemed to be the other end of the line for me.
But, when his life ended here on earth, I knew that he went from here, to spend eternity with our Lord.
Thinking of that made me think of Romans 6:23, "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.".
Amen! For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
I praise God!
After all... anyone/everyone who trusted in/believed upon our Lord, Jesus Christ, gained salvation and everlasting life... including my husband, who is no longer with me, nor is no longer alive here on earth... since he passed away 10 years ago.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com