What is it that I share?
Here are some movies I've watched:
* The Forbidden Kingdom, starring Jackie Chan, Jet Li and other actors. If you'd like to check out this Chinese-American fantasy kung fu wuxia film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Forbidden_Kingdom. I felt this movie was evil.
* Peter's Friends, starring Kenneth Branagh, Stephen Fry and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this British comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter%27s_Friends. There was so much about sex, that I found this movie... sinful/evil... so I never even fully watched it.
* Against All Odds, starring Rachel Ward, Jeff Bridges and other actors. Would you like to check out this American neo-noir thriller film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Against_All_Odds_(1984_film). Did I like this movie? I found it evil, because it seemed dangerous.
* No Way Out, starring Kevin Costner, Sean Young and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this American neo-noir political thriller film: .https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Way_Out_(1987_film) Since the husband murdered his wife, I found this movie to be evil.
* Black Sunday, starring Barbara Steele, John Richardson and other actors. Feel free to click on this link, to check out this Italian gothic horror film that is also known as... The Mask of Satan... and... Revenge of the Vampire: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sunday_(1960_film). I must admit that I didn't like this movie.
Evilness! Well, at least to me.
If you watched those movies... you might feel the same. Or, maybe not.
If you know me, you know that I believe there is much evilness in this world. And not just because my deceased husband, Gordon's life ended in a way that I believe was evil.
We need to not be evil... and/or look like we're evil.
Thinking of that, made me think of 1 Thessalonians 5:22, "Abstain from all appearance of evil.".
Amen! Abstain from all appearance of evil.
How could we not look or be evil?
If we have trusted in/believed upon our Lord, Jesus Christ, we would have gained salvation and everlasting life. Plus... we will have repented from sin.
For this, I'm truly thankful.
I've done that. So, when my life ends here on earth, I'll spend eternity in Heaven with Him.
If you haven't, then when your life ends here on earth, you'll spend eternity in Hell... separated from God... with NO chance of escape.
Hopefully, I'll see you, in Heaven.
If we're both with Him in Heaven, then we'll be fully blessed.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com