Here on Life with Lynnie (LwL) I'll be doing something I usually do.
What will I do?
I'll let you know about... movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* In the Arms of a Killer, starring Jaclyn Smith, John Spencer and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this drama thriller film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_Arms_of_a_Killer. This movie involved a murder, but I watched it.
* Match Point, starring Brian Cox, Matthew Goode and other actors. Check out this psychological thriller film, by clicking on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Match_Point. I felt badly that there was a murder.
* Antitrust, starring Ryan Phillippe, Tim Robbins and other actors. Would you like to check out this thriller film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antitrust_(film). I watched this movie, even though there was a murder.
* Betrayed, starring Debra Winger, Tom Berenger and other actors. If you'd like to check out this American drama thriller film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betrayed_(1988_film). Yes, this movie involved murder.
* Strangers on a Train, starring Farley Granger, Ruth Roman and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this American psychological thriller film noir: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strangers_on_a_Train_(film). Even though murder was thought and involved, I watched it.
Murder was very important in these thriller films!
To me, it's upsetting, because God has told us to not murder anyone.
Just as we read in Exodus 20:13, "Thou shalt not kill.".
Amen! Thou shalt not kill.
God does not want us to kill anyone.
I won't. Will you?
If you DON'T kill anyone, you'll be blessed by God.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org