What is it I'll discuss?
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Untamed Heart, starring Christian Slater, Marisa Tomei and other actors. If you'd like to check out this American romantic drama film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untamed_Heart. Even though this movie was stressful, I watched it.
* At First Sight, starring Val Kilmer, Mira Sorvino and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this American romantic drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/At_First_Sight_(1999_film). Even though I found this movie sad, I watched it.
* Wicker Park, starring Josh Hartnett, Rose Byrne and other actors. Would you like to check out this American romantic thriller drama film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wicker_Park_(film). Even though it wasn't perfect, I enjoyed watching this movie.
* Random Hearts, starring Harrison Ford, Kristin Scott Thomas and other actors. Check out this American romantic drama film, by clicking on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Random_Hearts. Even though it seemed sinful, I watched the movie.
* Until September, starring Karen Allan, Thierry Lhermitte and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this romantic drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Until_September. Even though this movie was sinful, I watched it.
Even though I watched all these movies, I didn't feel they were done correctly. After all, sinfulness isn't what God would want us to do.
However, every person born on earth, is a sinner.
Thinking of that, made me think of Romans 3:23, "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;".
Amen! For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Yes, everyone born on earth, is a sinner... and comes short of the glory of God... until they... gain salvation and everlasting life by trusting in/believing upon our Lord, Jesus Christ.
I've done that.
Have you gained salvation?
If not, you will spend eternity in Hell, separated from God, with NO chance of escape.
So, gain salvation, now. If you do, I'll see you in Heaven, in the future.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org