If you've read LwL in the past, you'll be aware that I will let you know about... movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Eye for an Eye, starring Sally Field, Kiefer Sutherland and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this psychological thriller film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_for_an_Eye_(1996_film). Even though this movie was stressful to me, I watched it.
* Norma Rae, starring Sally Field, Beau Bridges and other actors. To check out this American drama film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norma_Rae. I truly enjoyed this movie!
* Murphy's Romance, starring Sally Field, James Garner and other actors. Would you like to check out this American romantic comedy film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murphy%27s_Romance. I must admit that I was happy to have seen this movie... more than once.
* Absence of Malice, starring Sally Field, Paul Newman and other actors. If you'd like to check out this American drama film, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absence_of_Malice. I watched this movie, even though it was stressful.
* Not Without My Daughter, starring Sally Field, Alfred Molina and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this American drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Not_Without_My_Daughter_(film). Even though this movie was stressful, I enjoyed it!
As I'm sure you realize, I watched all those movies, even though there was stress in most of them. I enjoyed watching them.
Stress isn't easy.
But, God is good.
He has told us what we need to do.
Thinking of that, made me think of John 16:33, "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.".
Amen! These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
Yes, we all have tribulation. We all have troubles in our lives.
Just as Jesus said, He has overcome the world. And, we do, also... when we belong to Him.
I belong to Him.
If so, then He will help you, just as He helps me.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org