Here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), there's something I feel I need to let you know about.
It's something that may be happening in Canada.
It's not for all Canadians. It's mainly for Muslims.
Here is a link for the article by truenorthinitiative.com that is entitled, JUST THE FACTS: A brief history of Sharia Law in Canada: https://www.truenorthinitiative.com/just_the_facts_a_brief_history_of_sharia_law_in_canada?fbclid=IwAR3gWfPhf_LXGqK_MNbLRnwuQAR2Sn8ziM_ULku1xZZPPSW7dUaibe2N9XA.
Please, click on the link and read the article. I can't share the entire article, but I will share a bit of what was stated (I copied/pasted):
Even though that article used that title of part of the issue regarding 1991, there are many other issues that I feel I can't share with you, but I will share with you the titles (I copied/pasted):
* Quebec National Assembly gives thumb down to push for Sharia law and Islamic courts (2005)
* Environics Focus Canada report shows majority of Canadian Muslims want Sharia recognized (2006)
* Macdonald-Laurier Institute reports high support for Sharia among Canadian Muslims (2011)
* North Vancouver mosque admits to practicing Sharia (2013)
* Canadian adoption ban on children from Pakistan (2013)
* Calgary “non-denominational” private school fined $26,000 by the Alberta Human Rights Commission for not facilitating Muslim prayer (2015)
* A disabled man is told he can’t occupy publicly subsidized housing because he’s not Muslim (2015)
* Fredericton High School teachers make plans for segregated prayer room (2016)
* University of Regina summer camp runs segregated swimming times for refugee kids (2016)
* Muslim accountant plans Islamic housing project (2016)
* Anti-Islamophobia Bill M-103 introduced by Liberal MP Iqra Khalid and passes in the House of Commons (2017)
* Refugee hotel imposes segregated “all-girls swimming time” (2018)
* A group butchers cow “halal way” by skinning it alive in Milton (2018)
* Prominent Canadians gets notified by Twitter that they are violating Pakistani Sharia law (Nov & Dec 2018)
* Islamic Party of Ontario reserves a name with Elections Ontario (2018)
Wow! There is a lot of things mentioned, as you just read. I pray that you read all the information regarding the titles I shared for you.
The only information I'm sharing with you, is regarding (I copied/pasted):
A disabled man is told he can’t occupy publicly subsidized housing because he’s not Muslim (2015)
Talk about hurting people. Yes, Muslims who want Sharia Law, will hurt people.
Not just injured workers, like Austin Lewis, who was hurt by the Muslims, because he wasn't Muslim.
At first, when I read that, my heart felt broken for that injured worker. After all, many injured workers are hurt in many ways.
However, after I prayed about it, God placed it on my heart, that it was good that Austin Lewis was moved from that housing.
Not because the Muslims want to be in control and do what they want.
I felt it was good, for when he moved elsewhere, he wasn't going to be treated wickedly by Muslims who lived there, because they didn't want him there.
For this, I was thankful and thought about Psalm 82:4, "Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.".
Amen! Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
Yes, I was sad. But, I also was happy.
After all, Austin Lewis was taken out of the hand of the wicked.
Why do I feel the Muslims were wicked? They did not want anyone living near them to be non-Islamic.
The Muslims want to do what their god wants them to do. And, they want control over everything, even though our Canadian government never treated people like them, the way they are being treated.
Please pray that anyone who is not a born again Christian, will realize that they need to gain salvation and everlasting life, by trusting in/believing upon our Lord, Jesus Christ.
If they don't, they will spend eternity in Hell, separated from God, with NO chance of escape.
However, when they do accept Jesus, they will be blessed by God.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org