Here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), I'll be discussing something for you to know about. It's something I've done, in the past.
What is it?
I'll let you know about... movies/TV episodes!
Here are some movies/TV shows I've watched:
* Columbo: Requiem for a Falling Star, starring Peter Falk, Anne Baxter and other actors. If you would like to check out this crime, drama, mystery film/TV episode, click on this link: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071350/. I enjoyed it!
* Columbo: Dagger of the Mind, starring Peter Falk, Richard Basehart and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this crime, drama, mystery film/TV episode: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068396/. I found it interesting.
* Columbo: The Greenhouse Jungle, starring Peter Falk, Ray Milland and other actors. Would you like to check out this crime, drama, mystery film/TV episode? If so, please click on this link: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068401/. Did I like it? Yes, I did!
* Columbo: The Most Crucial Game, starring Peter Falk, Robert Culp and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this crime, drama, mystery film/TV episode: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068402/.
* Columbo: A Stitch in Crime, starring Peter Falk, Leonard Nimoy and other actors. Check out this crime, drama, mystery film/TV episode, by clicking on this link: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069900/. It was wonderful!
Is it amazing to you that I enjoy watching Columbo?
It's not amazing to me.
Well, as I mentioned a long time ago, whenever I think of my family, I think of Peter Falk.
Is Peter Falk a family member of mine? No. He wasn't, even when he was alive.
However, whenever I watch him on television (TV), I think of my uncle, who Peter Falk looked like. Yes, he looks like my uncle did, when he was alive. However, I don't see my uncle, for his life also ended here on earth.
Lately, I've thought of my brother, even though his life ended, as I mentioned a few days ago. Then, I thought of other family members. Then, I thought of Peter Falk, and decided to share movie/TV episodes that he made.
It breaks my heart thinking of family who I miss, because their lives ended here on earth.
Even so, God helps me... each and every time I feel that way.
Thinking of that made me think of Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.".
Amen! I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Yes, He strengthens me. Always.
Does He strengthen and/or help you?
He would if you belong to Him.
If you need to know how to belong to Him, please realize that all you have to do, is to trust in/believe upon our Lord, Jesus Christ, for then... you will gain salvation, everlasting life, and He will always be there for you, and strengthen you to help you.
For this, it's truly a blessing.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com