Today, I'll be sharing some things with you, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL).
Any idea what?
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Alvarez Kelly, starring William Holden and Richard Widmark. Check out this Pathecolor war western film, by clicking on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alvarez_Kelly. I enjoyed watching this movie regarding the American Civil War.
* Cuba, starring Sean Connery, Brooke Adams and other actors. If you would like to check out this film close to the 1958 Cuban Revolution, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuba_(film). I must admit, I found it interesting.
* Salvador, starring James Woods, Jim Belushi and other actors. Would you like to check out this war drama film? If so, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvador_(film). I enjoyed watching this movie that was written about concerning Salvadoran Civil War.
* A Soldier's Story, starring Howard E. Rollins Jr., and Adolph Caeser. To check out this drama film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Soldier%27s_Story. Even though this movie seemed to be racist during WW2, I was happy to watch it.
* Major Dundee, starring Charlton Heston, Richard Harris and other actors. Click on this link to check out this western film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_Dundee. I liked watching this movie even though it was during the American Civil War.
To me, it was amazing watching these movies. After all, war times are not easy.
Even though each of these movies regarding war times, were during different times and in different situations, people did suffer.
Do people suffer now? Yes, they still do.
However, when we look to God, He helps us.
Thinking of that, made me think of Romans 8:18, "For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.".
Amen! For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
Yes, He helps us, always. Even when we suffer.
But, ONLY... if we belong to Him.
I belong to Him.
If you haven't yet trusted in/believed upon our Lord, Jesus Christ, to gain salvation and everlasting life, then do it today. For then, you will also have Him help you, always.
By doing this, your suffering will never be compared to what He will always do for you. And, for everyone else who belongs to Him.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org