Any idea what I'll discuss here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), today?
I'll so something I've done before.
What is it? I'll let you know about movies I've watched!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Rio Grande, starring John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara. Click on this link, to check out this western film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_Grande_(film). I enjoyed this movie.
* Island in the Sky, starring John Wayne, Lloyd Nolan and other actors. To check out this American aviation adventure drama film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Island_in_the_Sky_(1953_film). This movie was stressful to me, but wonderful.
* The Shootist, starring John Wayne, Lauren Bacall and other actors. Would you like to check out this American western film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shootist. Did I like this movie? I did.
* In Harm's Way, starring John Wayne, Kirk Douglas and other actors. Please click on this link to check out this American epic Panavision war film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Harm%27s_Way. This movie truly touched my heart.
* North to Alaska, starring John Wayne, Stewart Granger and other actors. Make sure you click on this link to check out this comedic Western/Northern film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_to_Alaska. Even though I didn't find this movie... funny, I did enjoy it.
Hmmm... were you happy to have seen that every movie included John Wayne, as an actor?
After all, I've always felt that John Wayne was a wonderful actor. After all, he always seemed to do well.
That made me think that not just should actors do well. We should ALL do well!
For if we do well, then we won't be suffer in many ways.
Thinking of that, made me think of 2 Thessalonians 3:13, "But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.".
Amen! But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.
I'm not weary in doing well.
Hopefully, you do well. Not just for yourself.
But, for God.
Just as I do. And, just as we ALL need to do.
If we do, God will bless us. For this, I'm happy!
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com