Guess what I'll do today, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL)?
I'll do something I usually do.
I'll share with you some movies I've watched!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Love Field, starring Michelle Pfeiffer, Dennis Haysbert and Brian Kerwin. To check out this American independent drama film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Field_(film). This wasn't a 'happy' type movie, but I enjoyed it.
* Butterflies Are Free, starring Goldie Hawn, Eileen Heckart and Edward Albert. Click on this link, to check out this American comedy-drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterflies_Are_Free. I liked watching this movie.
* Children of a Lesser God, starring William Hurt, Marlee Matlin and other actors. Would you like to check out this American romantic drama film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children_of_a_Lesser_God_(film). Even though this wasn't an easy movie to watch, I watched it.
* Down to the Sea in Ships, starring Richard Widmark, Lionel Barrymore and Dean Stockwell. Please click on this link, to check out this seafaring drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down_to_the_Sea_in_Ships_(1949_film). To me, I found this movie interesting.
* Amazing Grace, starring Ioan Gruffudd, Benedict Cumberbatch and other actors. If you'd like to check out this British-American biographical drama film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazing_Grace_(2006_film). I found this movie to be amazing.
As you may have noticed, even though the films were by different places, were comedy, romantic, or other items of nature, they were all drama.
Drama in life isn't easy. After all, everyone goes through things in life, that aren't always easy.
Thinking of that, made me think of Ecclesiastes 9:11, "I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.".
Amen! I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.
Yes, it seems that life isn't easy, for anyone. Nothing is always good.
We all go through issues in life that can be stressful.
But, God is good!
He helps us through everything.
Well, He helps us, if we belong to Him.
I belong to Him.
If not, trust in/believe upon our Lord, Jesus Christ. If you do, then you will gain salvation, everlasting life, and will belong to Him.
Then, you'll see that He truly does help those who belong to Him.
Like He does for me.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com