Here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), I'll be letting you know about something. Something I do, usually.
After all, what I do usually... is watch movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* The Caine Mutiny, starring Humphrey Bogart, Jose Ferrer and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this fictional navy drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Caine_Mutiny_(film). Even though this was a WW2 fictional movie, I was glad to see it.
* Hornet's Nest, starring Rock Hudson, Sylva Koscina and other actors. To check out this war film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hornets%27_Nest. I enjoyed watching this movie that was about something that happened in Italy, during WW2.
* Catch-22, starring Alan Arkin. Would you like to check out this black comedy war film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catch-22_(film). Even though this was a fictional movie regarding WW2, I felt good watching it.
* The Gallant Hours, starring James Cagney. If you want to check out this docudrama film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gallant_Hours. Even though this was scheduled during WW2, I thought it was interesting to watch it.
* Between Heaven and Hell, starring Robert Wagner, Buddy Ebsen and Broderick Crawford. Please click on this link, to check out this war film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Between_Heaven_and_Hell_(film). Even though this was a movie regarding WW2, I was happy to see it.
Are you surprised that I let you know about war movies I watched?
I wasn't thinking just about wars. I was thinking about WW2.
But, not just WW2.
Having watched these movies regarding WW2, I thought about my parents.
After all, my dad had been in the Canadian Army and had been in U.K., plus had participated in the Normandy Invasion, on mainland Europe. Plus, my mom had been in the Canadian Women's Army Corp., was stationed in Washington, D.C., USA... close to where the White House is located.
Thinking about war, made me think of Matthew 24:6, " And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.".
Amen! And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
Even though we know that wars happened in the past, we know that the end is not yet.
Since we may have begun living in the end time, we must truly make sure that we belong to God!
After all, if our life ends here on earth, when we belong to Him, then we will spend eternity with Him.
However, if anyone has refused to belong to Him, then they will spend eternity in Hell... separated from God... with NO chance of escape.
If you haven't yet trusted in/believed upon our Lord, Jesus Christ to gain salvation and everlasting life, then please do so, today.
Tomorrow, may be too late.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com
Saturday, February 23, 2019
Posted by Life with Lynnie at 12:00 AM
Labels: Armies, Bible Verses, Blogging, England, Europe, Family, God/Jesus, Gospel, Heaven, links, Movie, past, Salvation, time, USA, War, WW2