Saturday, February 9, 2019
Today is another special day, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL).
Why is it special?
Well, to me it's special because I like to watch... movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* The Gambler, starring Irwin Winkler, Robert Chartoff and other actors. If you'd like to check out this American crime drama film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gambler_(2014_film). I thought it was sad, but watched this movie.
* The Men's Club, starring David Dukes, Richard Jordan and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Men%27s_Club. I didn't like what people did in this movie.
* August, starring Anthony Hopkins, Leslie Phillips and other actors. Would you like to check out this British drama film? If so, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_(1996_film). I must admit, I enjoyed this movie.
* The Flying Scotsman, starring Jonny Lee Miller, Laura Fraser and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this British drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Flying_Scotsman_(2006_film). To me, it was sad what happened in this movie, but I enjoyed watching it.
* Fool for Love, starring Sam Shepard, Kim Basinger and other actors. If you'd like to check out this drama film, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fool_for_Love_(film). Even though I watched this movie, I found it sad.
To me, it's amazing watching movies with so much sin in them. After all, people didn't seem to do what was acceptable to God.
Thinking of that, made me think of 1 John 5:17, "All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.".
Amen! All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.
Please realize that we all are born sinful. And, sin leads people to death.
The only way to be accepted by God is to gain salvation and everlasting life by trusting in/believing upon our Lord, Jesus Christ. By doing this, we will repent from our sin, and we will be forgiven.
Then, we will NOT have sin to lead us to death.
For this, I'm truly thankful.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com T
Posted by Life with Lynnie at 12:54 AM