Today, is a day, when I'll share something with you, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL).
What I'll share with you, is about what I've done.
I've watched... movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Madison, starring Jim Caviezel, Mary McCormack and other actors. If you'd like to check out this APBA hydroplane racing film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madison_(film). I enjoyed this true story, even though everything wasn't perfect.
* Quicksilver, starring Kevin Bacon, Jami Gertz and Paul Rodriguez. Check out this American drama film, by clicking on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quicksilver_(film). Even though this movie involved a bicycle messenger, I watched this movie and enjoyed it.
* Youngblood, starring Rob Lowe, Cynthia Gibb and other actors. Would you like to check out this American drama sports film? If so, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Youngblood_(1986_film). Watching hockey, always reminds me of my dad.
* Necessary Roughness, starring Scott Bakula, Harley Jane Kozak and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this American sport comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necessary_Roughness_(film). Even though I don't really like football, I enjoyed this movie.
* The Winning Season, starring Sam Rockwell, Emily Rios and other actors. Please click on this link if you'd like to check out this sports comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Winning_Season. Even though I'm not really fond of basketball, I watched this movie.
Is it amazing to you, that I watched movies regarding sports or sport issues?
To me, it's amazing that I did watch them, because I am truly not a sports lover. :)
Even so, I thought about how we need to realize that even in our lives, we can have a race that is happening, in our life.
Thinking of that, made me think of Hebrews 12:1-2, "Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.".
Amen! Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us. Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
I look to Jesus. I've gained salvation and everlasting life, by trusting in/believing upon my Lord, Jesus Christ.
If you have, I'll look forward to seeing you some day in Heaven.
If you haven't, I'll feel badly for you forever, for if you have not gained salvation by trusting in/believing upon Jesus Christ, my Lord, then you will spend eternity in... Hell... separated from God... with NO chance of escape.
Please, come to Christ, today.
If you do, I'll see you in Heaven, and you'll be blessed.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, January 12, 2019
Posted by Life with Lynnie at 12:00 AM