Today, I'll be doing something here on Life with Lynnie (LwL).
Can you guess what it is? Hopefully, so!
I'll let you know about movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Bright Eyes, starring Shirley Temple and James Dunn. If you'd like to check out this American comedy drama film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bright_Eyes_(1934_film). I enjoyed this movie!
* Stowaway, starring Shirley Temple, Robert Young and Alice Faye. Click on this link, to check out this American musical film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stowaway_(1936_film). I enjoyed this movie and the music!
* The Blue Bird, starring Shirley Temple, Spring Byington and Nigel Bruce. Would you like to check out this American fantasy film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Blue_Bird_(1940_film). Even though this was fantasy, I enjoyed it!
* The Littlest Rebel, starring Shirley Temple, John Boles and other actors. To check out this American dramatic film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Littlest_Rebel. Even though this movie was related to the American Civil War, I enjoyed it!
* Susannah of the Mounties, starring Shirley Temple, Randolph Scott and Margaret Lockwood. Please click on this link, to check out this American drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susannah_of_the_Mounties_(film). Even though this movie was American, the story was in Canada... and I enjoyed watching it!
To me, Shirley Temple was truly amazing!
Not just as a child, who had a lot of abilities in making movies, but also as an adult who did work for her American government, as an Ambassador. If you'd like to read about Shirley Temple, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirley_Temple.
Shirley Temple seemed to me, to be not just a good actor, but also a good, pure woman who did much in her life. Yes, I admired her.
Thinking of that, made me think of Proverbs 31:30, "Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the , she shall be praised.".
Amen! Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the , she shall be praised.
Knowing Shirley Temple grew up, became Shirley Temple Black, worshiped at Christian churches and did a lot for her government, I feel she was honoured and praised. Praised by her government and by God, who I believe she loved.
Even though we can be praised, we need to honour and praise God.
After all, we all need to gain salvation and everlasting life by trusting in/believing upon our Lord, Jesus Christ. This is the best praise we can ever receive.
If not yet, please do so, today.
Tomorrow... may be too late.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com