Any idea what it is?
I'll let you know.
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Pussycat, Pussycat, I Love You, starring Ian McShane, Anna Calder-Marshall and John Gavin. If you'd like to check out this American comedy film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pussycat,_Pussycat,_I_Love_You. To me, this movie wasn't a comedy film, but I watched it.
* Bubba Ho-Tep, starring Bruce Campbell, Ella Joyce and other actors. Click on this link, if you'd like to check out this American comedy horror film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubba_Ho-Tep. I found this movie to be interesting, even though I didn't find it funny.
* Mad Dog Time, starring Ellen Barkin, Gabriel Byrne and other actors. Would you like to check out this American ensemble crime comedy film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_Dog_Time. Even though I didn't find this funny, I enjoyed it.
* 8 Heads in a Duffel Bag, starring Joe Pesci, Kristy Swanson and other actors. To check out this black comedy film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8_Heads_in_a_Duffel_Bag. Even though the story itself didn't seem funny to me, I did mind myself laughing at part of it. I won't say what made me laugh, but hopefully... you'll watch it, and will laugh, also!
* Blind Fury, starring Rutger Hauer, Lisa Blount and other actors. Please, click on this link, to check out this American samurai action comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blind_Fury. Even though this movie seemed more like a thriller to me, it truly touched my heart.
Well, at least to me, most of those movies were amazing, even though I didn't think of most of them as being comedy films.
Not all, but a few truly touched my heart, even though the stories weren't great to live with.
God seemed good, even though the life issues weren't always good.
Thinking of that, made me think of 2 Corinthians 5:7, "For we walk by faith, not by sight.".
Amen! For we walk by faith, not by sight.
Yes, we need to not just look and see what's happening. We need to trust God and walk by faith.
If you do, I know that God will bless you.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org