Here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), I'll be sharing things with you, today.
Any idea what it is that I'll share?
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Death Wish, starring Charles Bronson, Hope Lange and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this American vigilante action film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_Wish_(1974_film). Even though people were shot, I watched this movie.
* Death Wish 2, starring Charles Bronson, Jill Ireland and other actors. To check out this American vigilante action film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_Wish_II. I watched this movie, even though there was theft done... and murder.
* Death Wish 3, starring Charles Bronson, Deborah Raffin and other actors. Would you like to check out this American action thriller film? If so, feel free to click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_Wish_3. It was shocking to me that even a machine gun was used. Even so, I watched this movie.
* Death Wish 4: The Crackdown, starring Charles Bronson, Kay Lenz and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this American action thriller film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_Wish_4:_The_Crackdown. Yes, kidnapping and murder was done, but I watched the movie.
* Death Wish 5: The Face of Death, starring Charles Bronson, Lesley-Anne Down and other actors. If you'd like to check out this action thriller film, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_Wish_V:_The_Face_of_Death. Even though I watched this movie, I felt sick in my heart about so many murders.
I enjoyed seeing Charles Bronson, who... to me, is a good actor. However, I must admit that there were times when I actually walked away from my television for a couple minutes every now and then.
So many murders were done. Sinful.
This I found to be upsetting, since God doesn't want people to murder people.
Just as we read, in Matthew 5:21, "Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:".
Amen! Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
God did tell us that we will all go through judgment.
Each of us will stand before Jesus Christ, and He will either accept people... or reject people.
After all, some people will stand before Christ, and expect to be accepted by Him, but instead, He'll say to them... get away from me, for I never knew you.
That won't happen to me, since I am a born again Christian, who belongs to Him.
If you don't, then you'll spend eternity in Hell, separated from God, with NO chance of escape.
Come to Christ, today.
Tomorrow... may be too late.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com
Saturday, December 1, 2018
Posted by Life with Lynnie at 12:00 AM
Labels: Bible Verses, Christian, God/Jesus, Gospel, judgement, links, Movie, Murder, Salvation, Sin, time, Unbelievers