Any idea what I'll share with you, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL)?
It's something I let you know about, often.
What is it?
Here are some movies I've watched:
* The Bells of St. Mary's, starring Bing Crosby, and Ingrid Bergman. To check out this American drama film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bells_of_St._Mary%27s. Even though this is a nice movie, I've only ever seen it shown when Christmas movies are shown, which amazes me, because it's not truly a CHRISTmas movie.
* The Santa Clause, starring Tim Allen, Judge Reinhold and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this American Christmas fantasy family comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Santa_Clause. I watched it and thought it was cute, but not really my type of movie.
* Bell, Book and Candle, starring James Stewart, Jack Lemmon and other actors. Would you like to check out this American Technicolor romantic comedy film? If so, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell,_Book_and_Candle. Even though this movie didn't really relate to our Lord, it was nice that I saw it for the first time, ever.
* Santa Who?, starring Leslie Nielson, Steven Eckholdt and Robin Lively. To check out this American made-for-television fantasy-comedy film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Who%3F. I watched this movie, but am not sure I enjoyed it.
* A Christmas Carol (2009), starring Jim Carrey, Gary Oldman and other actors. Please click on this link to check out this American 3D computer animated motion-capture dark fantasy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Christmas_Carol_(2009_film). Did I enjoy this? Not really. It's not made like the older version that I truly enjoy.
I must admit that some of the movies didn't even mention about how CHRISTmas is about Jesus. Although they are quite often being shown at CHRISTmas time, and don't relate to Him.
To most people, it's not upsetting. But, to me, it is... sometimes.
CHRISTmas is about Jesus' birth.
Jesus is so important to us. Just as we read in God's Word, the Bible.
Just as we read, in John 14:6, "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.".
Amen! Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Even though you and I may enjoy watching some movies that relate on television, to how people celebrate at CHRISTmas, please realize that you need to read God's Word, the Bible.
For, if you do, then you'll realize that Jesus is very important for us. And, by trusting in/believing upon our Lord, Jesus Christ, you'll gain salvation, everlasting life and will go to God the Father, by Him.
I have done this.
If you have, I know God will bless you... forever.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org